LOS ANGELES, March 3, 2023 (Newswire.com) - FloQast, a provider of accounting workflow automation software created by accountants for accountants, today announced a webinar dedicated to discussing the most pressing topics facing women in accounting today, as well as recognizing the contributions women continue to make within the industry.
In light of this month's celebration of powerful and influential women, FloQast presents "Paving the Way: Celebrating Women Trailblazers in Accounting During Women's History Month." Hosted by accounting industry influencer and owner of Leaders Online Katie Thomas, CPA, the panel will feature discussion from female accounting leaders, including:
- Geena Lewis, Accounting Manager, PulteGroup
- Patricia Gay, CPA, Partner, Managing Director, Abilene West
- Caroline Ford, CPA, Accounting Manager, Stack Overflow
The panel will explore questions and topics including:
- Challenges faced throughout their career and how they overcame them
- Opportunities they've pursued and those they see for women in accounting now and in the future
- How women can be a key resource in solving some of the industry's most pressing challenges
- How to empower the next generation of accountants
Live attendees are eligible to receive 1 CPE credit for their attendance and participation.
FloQast delivers workflow automation software enabling organizations to operationalize accounting excellence. Trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams - including Twilio, Los Angeles Lakers, Zoom, and Snowflake - FloQast was built by accountants, for accountants to enhance the way accounting teams work. FloQast enables customers to streamline processes such as automated reconciliations, documentation requests, and other workflows that impact the month-end close, financial reporting, and payroll and is consistently rated #1 across all user review sites. Learn more at FloQast.com.Contact Information:
FloQast Director of Corporate Communications
Original Source: FloQast Women's History Month Webinar to Celebrate Women Trailblazers in Accounting