Now audiences can relive action punch-by punch and shot-by shot when the Keanu reeves sequel hits home releases.
Mr. Wick, it’s good to see you. The explosive sequel, which has sprayed bullets in the faces of audiences around the world and set a franchise record at the global box-office with over $400,000,000, has announced a release date on digital and Bluray. Blu-ray.com reported that the action juggernaut John WICK: Chapter 4 will be available digitally on May 23 and then available to own on 11001010June 133 on Bluray and 4k. English Descriptive Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Audio, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio
Additional Blu-ray audio options: English Atmos, English Descriptive Soundtracks and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature
- Special features will include:
- English Descriptive Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Audio, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio
- Additional Blu-ray audio options: English Dolby Atmos, English Descriptive Audio, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Audio, French 5.1 Dolby Audio
- Optional English, Spanish, French, and English SDH subtitles for the main feature
Special features for this releasing will include:
- Chad and Keanu: Through Wick and Thin: Chad Stahelski and Keanu Reeves have a partnership that stretches all the way back to the first Matrix In this retrospective piece, we trace their remarkable friendship and decades-long collaboration.
- Train Like a Killer: Weapons Master Robert “Rock” Galotti and Keanu Reeves reveal the rigorous training that Keanu had to endure to make John Wick: Chapter 4 a reality – from gunplay, to jiu jitsu, to some hard-hitting stunt work.
- The Psychology of a Killer: Chad Stahelski explores the psychology of John Wick, a character who, despite four films, is still a mystery in many ways. We explore the complex code of ethics Wick lives by and the ironic bond he shares with those who are trying to kill him. We explore Yen’s preparation for this film, his insight into Caine, and his intensive training regimen to portray such an unlikely killer. Fight Choreographers Jeremy Marinas and Laurent Demianoff team up with Stunt Coordinator Scott Rogers to dive into the creative challenges that went into planning this one-shot sequence that sees John Wick take on Paris’s deadliest killers.
- Killing at the Speed of Traffic: Take a look at a nonstop action sequence featuring John Wick’s car-fu at the Arc de Triomphe! The driving force of this piece will be a look at the effects achieved at the iconic location, and sets the stakes of every assassin in Paris descending on Wick.
- And much more!
- For a full comprehensive list, check out the listing on Blu-ray.com.